A pristine and untouched area of the miraculous Rainforest of South America has naturally produced an ultra rare coffee bean. This Liberica coffee contains a natural sweetness with a touch of a fine red wine like after taste that is perfectly entangled with a slight smoked cocoa flavour along with a hint of golden citrus and rich coconut.
This one of a kind coffee is superiorly smooth, rich and full bodied with absolutely no bitterness. This is a brand new and unprecedented coffee experience. You have never indulged in a palate pleasing coffee of this magnitude.
- 100% Natural
- Organic guidelines followed
- GMO and Pesticide free
- Ethically Sourced & Sustainable
- No synthetic fertilizers used
- Shade Grown
- Nurtured by the Amazon Rainforest’s natural and miraculous soil
- Coffee cherries hand picked & inspected
- Wet Processed
- Air transported and stored in agricultural engineered GrainPro bags to maintain freshness and quality
- Scientifically roasted in Canada